In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Minko Markov  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>It is not so apparent to me that this is the reason.
>Maybe, maybe not, but the lack of error message like
>"you must have the security manager installed before
>proceeding" suggests the reason is something else,
>most likely a bug.  I quoted an https URL that works
>with 0.9.7 ==> most likely, 0.9.7 can work with
>encrypted connection.

I tried it and saw an error message in the JavaScript Console:

Error: document.form1 has no properties
Source File: http://www.britishairways.com/travel/globalgateway.jsp/global/public/en_gb

Apparently, the JS in question is:
function formEvent(number) {
  document.form1.action="https://"; + window.location.host +
"/login/ControllerServlet.servlet?eId=" + number ;
  document.form1.submit();
}
INet: [EMAIL PROTECTED] |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 26 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++