Minko Markov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
>         Try www.britishairways.com, it offers
>         login with ID and password. With 0.9.5,
>         it worked fine. 0.9.7 seems unable to
>         log me in: after typing the ID and the
>         pass, I can't proceed. Neither "Return"
>         nor clicking the small arrow button
>         work. Seems like a Javascript issue?
>         It is possible to test that with empty
>         pass and ID, 0.9.5 proceeds in that case
>         (to a message "wrong password")

I had much the same problem with NetAddress/AmExMail.  Those are
unsecured, but do rely on javascript.  I had to go back to 0.9.6 to be
able to fully use the sites.

A perhaps more annoying problem for me is that the prompt for the
master password of the security device comes up all the time, no
matter what setting I use.

I would enter these into bugzilla, but I get thoroughly confused every
time I go over there.  I can't even figure out how to search for a bug
similar to mine...

Pat.