I've been using Mozilla for a week now and I was thinking of completely
switch to it starting from today. Then I discovered the lack of a
feature that I use very often: The ability to set up a "message
rule"/"filter" to forward any incoming email message to another email
address, based on conditions.

In Outlook Express, you can set up a rule like this (this is how OE
actually displays the rule):

---
Apply this rule after the message arrives
Where the To line contains '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Move it to the Work folder
     and Forward it to '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
---

In Mozilla, you can move the message to the Work folder, but you can't
forward it to the other email address! Even if you could, you would have
to create two filtering rules in Mozilla, since it only supports one
action per rule. However, that I could live with.

I'm posting this just to verify that you really cannot do this in
Mozilla, so I'm not missing something obvious in the settings dialogs.
Where should I request such a feature, if it's really not in there already?

Thanks in advance,

David