Now you're starting to make me nervous that there is a repository
problem!!  I spent many hours merging Moller's gmp_h.in into ours.  I
also replaced the GMP gcd routine with Moller's so his routines should
be getting called.

Anyway, get SVN back up and I'll be happy to dig in and see what's
going on.  Without SVN, though, I'm reluctant to make any changes.

--jason

Jason Worth Martin
Asst. Professor of Mathematics
http://www.math.jmu.edu/~martin