Sure I just emailed John C, being a professor and all, he could sign
off on it. We are also planning on buying some really fast hardware
between us early next year which could be made compatible.

Note they really want to see that we are promoting/teaching CUDA and
have books on the subject. But I think that if we wrote up a pdf doc
outlining how CUDA would be promoted through the eMPIRe project and
Sage and hopefully work it's way upstream to Pari/FLINT/blah blah....

I think we should also ask for an unrestricted gift equal to 1/3 of a
year's salary to employ someone for build system/repo
management/website/promotion, etc. We would outline how part of their
job would be to promote CUDA/NVIDIA etc through the eMPIRe website,
and upstream partnerships.

Note Mathematica already runs on these machines!!

Bill.