On Jun 23, 2:05 am, Peter_APIIT <peterap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I cannot wait any longer for the problem to be solved.

Hello Peter,

The supported way of building MPIR for use with Visual Studio Express
is to use Visual Studio Express to build MPIR, NOT msys and mingw.

As reported here by many people, the Visual Studio build of MPIR works
so it surely makes sense to use this standard appraoch rather than the
one you are trying to use.

Can I ask why you don't want to use the supported method of building
MPIR?

If you are having problems installing YASM, I am sure that Jeff
Gilchrist and I can advise you on how to do this.

    Brian Gladman