On Jun 24, 9:35 am, Peter_APIIT <peterap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, i using Visual Studio Express C++ 2008 to build MPIR but how to
> build it?
>
> Anyone here can teach me.

Hello Peter

In order to build MPIR using Visual Studio 2008 you need to know how
to use Visual Studio Express to build software.

Obviously if you don't know how to use Visual Studio Express, you
won't find it possible to build MPIR without a lot of very basic help.

Before I explain how to builld MPIR with Visual Studio Express, could
you please confrim that you understand how to do the following:

1. download and unpack ZIP files
2. Using Windows explorer to naviage around the Windows file system
3. Opening, creating and renaming and deleting Windows files and
directories.
4. Opeing Visual Studio *.sln files in Visual Studio 2008 Express
5. The commands that Visual Studio Express provides to build software.

I ask because, although I can help you build MPIR with Visual Studio
Express, you obviously need to know how to do all the above things
before I can start.

In particular, if you don't know how to use Visual Studio Express, you
either need to learn this using the documentation provided by
Microsoft (quite hard to do) or, better, find someone you knoww who
can guide you in its use.

      Brian Gladman