On Jan 9, 1:36 am, Cactus <rieman...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Originally you had many more symbol problems - how were these removed
> - does this give any clues about this final one?
>    Brian

The locale #undef allowed me to link and run my app this morning.
Progress.

However, all the other MS Runtime Library conflicts were still present
in the build, just overridden with /FORCE:multiple.  They are even
worse if I do a Release build instead of Debug, I see conflicts in the
Release build regarding Debug Runtime (MSVCPRTD) libraries... wtf?

I'm going to do a clean install of my whole dev environment on a
different box and see if the problem occurs there.

Thanks.

=Shawn Yarbrough