On Jan 9, 2:37 pm, Cactus <rieman...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> They appear to be coming from a link requirement of mpircxx.lib.
>
> Did you set the correct run time library for mpircxx.lib as well as
> mpir.lib?
>
>    Brian

Yes, the following MPIR projects are all I build and they are all set
to "Multi-threaded Debug DLL (/MDd)" for the C/C++\Code Generation
\Runtime Library setting, same as my minimal project.  I've built MPIR
on two different Windows 7 systems now with the same resulting errors
when I link.

gen-bases
gen-fac_ui
gen-fib
gen-mpir
gen-psqr
lib_mpir_cxx
lib_mpir_gc

If you want to try to duplicate my error, the prebuilt G3D library is
available for download here:
    http://downloads.sourceforge.net/g3d/G3D-8.00-b02-win32.zip

The G3D docs say to use "a multithreaded, dynamically linked runtime"
in the section titled "Working With Other Libraries" and I've verified
with dumpbin that G3D wants to link with MSVCPRT.LIB as expected.
    http://g3d.sourceforge.net/manual/guideoverview.html