On Jan 9, 9:08 pm, techtech <shawn.yarbro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 9, 2:37 pm, Cactus <rieman...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > They appear to be coming from a link requirement of mpircxx.lib.
>
> > Did you set the correct run time library for mpircxx.lib as well as
> > mpir.lib?
>
> >    Brian
>
> Yes, the following MPIR projects are all I build and they are all set
> to "Multi-threaded Debug DLL (/MDd)" for the C/C++\Code Generation
> \Runtime Library setting, same as my minimal project.  I've built MPIR
> on two different Windows 7 systems now with the same resulting errors
> when I link.
>
> gen-bases
> gen-fac_ui
> gen-fib
> gen-mpir
> gen-psqr
> lib_mpir_cxx
> lib_mpir_gc

I've just checked and there are a number of file level run-time
library settings in the lib_mpir_cxx project.

If you only set the new library settings at project level, these old
file level settings will continue to be used.

This is a configuration error, which may well be the source of your
problems.

I have removed the problem in SVN by removing the file level
overrides.  Do let me know if the error persists (or if it doesn't!).