On Jan 9, 9:08 pm, techtech <shawn.yarbro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 9, 2:37 pm, Cactus <rieman...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > They appear to be coming from a link requirement of mpircxx.lib.
>
> > Did you set the correct run time library for mpircxx.lib as well as
> > mpir.lib?
>
> >    Brian
>
> Yes, the following MPIR projects are all I build and they are all set
> to "Multi-threaded Debug DLL (/MDd)" for the C/C++\Code Generation
> \Runtime Library setting, same as my minimal project.  I've built MPIR
> on two different Windows 7 systems now with the same resulting errors
> when I link.
>
> gen-bases
> gen-fac_ui
> gen-fib
> gen-mpir
> gen-psqr

The above should be left alone (although it doesn't cause problems to
change them).

> lib_mpir_cxx
> lib_mpir_gc

It is these and the other libs you need to change.

if you look at the library properties of the file osmpf.cc in the
lib_mpir_cxx build project, is it set as you expect or is a 'file
local' setting for this file overriding your more global library
setting?

> If you want to try to duplicate my error, the prebuilt G3D library is
> available for download here:
>    http://downloads.sourceforge.net/g3d/G3D-8.00-b02-win32.zip
>
> The G3D docs say to use "a multithreaded, dynamically linked runtime"
> in the section titled "Working With Other Libraries" and I've verified
> with dumpbin that G3D wants to link with MSVCPRT.LIB as expected.
>    http://g3d.sourceforge.net/manual/guideoverview.html

It's too big a download for my liking (although it looks like a great
project).