On 10/04/2010 4:25 PM, Chris Saunders wrote:
Hi Nicholas. I recently built MPIR, MPFR and MPC using Brian Gladmans Visual Studio 2008 projects for MPFR and MPC. I used the SVN for MPFR. I was successful in doing this and did one thing different from you. I put all of the projects in separate directories under the "Projects" directory of Visual Studio 2008. The name of the project directories were just "MPIR", "MPFR" and "MPC". I don't use Visual Studio 2008 much but think this may be the source of your problem.

Regards
Chris Saunders

Chris---

Thank you very much for your response! I don't use Visual Studio 2008 Professional much either, but I will give this a try. Perhaps there something has changed between releases. What exactly do you mean by "Projects" directory? Do you mean to create a single directory with the "MPIR", "MPFR" and "MPC" sub-directories?

Many thanks for your response--

Nicholas