Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe there is
something on the books that limits the City Council to
a $10M appropriation cap for stadium spending without
voter approval.

Barb Lickness
Whittier

=====
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the
world.  Indeed,
it's the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead