Mark Snyder wrote:

Driscoll apparently cannot counter my arguments, so he attempts to belittle
me as merely an insult-hurler. Nice try Andy, but see if you can actually
stick with the topic. Try and find someone who will corroborate your
assertion that the Warehouse District was "thriving" back in the late
1980's. Or that all professional sports venues merely result in creating
ghettos. That's how debate works.

I'd say it's you who needs to provide evidence for your arguments. I'd also say you are far less familiar with the warehouse district than you purport to be.

As I already stated, I spent a lot of time in the warehouse district in the late 1980s. During the summer, I was down there almost every week, even though I lived in the suburbs at the time. Now that I live in Minneapolis, I haven't been down there in years. I corroborate Andy's assertion 100%. The friends I used to spend time with down there also do not frequent the area as often as they used, to although they may have been there more recently than I.

Chris Johnson
Fulton

REMINDERS:
1. Think a member has violated the rules? Email the list manager at [EMAIL PROTECTED] before continuing it on the list. 2. Don't feed the troll! Ignore obvious flame-bait.