In the IBM-taught cluster class, we had some issues using the MQ Explorer when administering a clustered environment. I'd use the RUNMQSC commands instead. Issue the DIS CLUSQMGR(*) command and see if all of your clustered qmgr's show up and work from there. You might need to make use of amqrfdm.

Mike Davidson
TSYS MQ Tech Support
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ruzi R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

12/10/2003 09:43 AM

Please respond to MQSeries List