From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Ruzi R
Sent: 11 December 2003 12:25
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED: on cluster resolution- RESOLVED

Thanks Mike and others who responded.  Here is how I
resolved the prob:

First of all I should give a bit more info on what I
had done before... I   had checked everything
suggested in the CLUSTER book. Connection names, port
numbers etc. were all correct.  Not believing my own
eyes I got them checked with my MQ partner. Everything
was defined correctly but the cluster was not working
as one of the full repositories (namely MQFULL1) was
not showing all the cluster members (including the
second full rep MQFULL2) when display clusqmgr(*)
issued. Display clusqmgr (*) ALL showed it as full rep
for the cluster in question. No matter what I did on
MQFULL1 it still did not show MQFULL2 in its
repository.

I resolved the problem by doing deleting and
recreating MQFULL1.the

Now the cluster seems to be working without any
problems.

Thanks again to all those who have taken the time to
respond.

Ruzi