Dave, I did both. They are part of the long list of
the detailed steps that I put together on how to
replace both of the full repositories.  I had used the
this same procedure to replace two other cluster a
couple of months ago with no problems whatsoever.
Thanks for your input anyway...

Ruzi
--- "David C. Partridge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>