Have you tried issuing the RESET command before you bring up the "new" instance of the full repos.? This will forcibly remove the qmgr from the cluster. Then try to add him back into the cluster on the new box. You can even specify the QMID to ensure that the "old" one is being removed.

Mike Davidson
TSYS MQ Tech Support
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ruzi R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

12/10/2003 10:55 AM

Please respond to MQSeries List