I went ahead and:

1-Suspended the qmgr MQFULL1
2-Deleted the clussdr on MQFULL1 (TO.MQFULL2).
3-Recreated the clussdr on MQFULL1 (TO.MQFULL2)
4-Resumed qmgr
5-Refreshed cluster
6-Display clusqmgr(*) showed only the MQFULL1 qmgr
(neither the second full rep MQFULL2 or the rest of
the cluster members)

I hope someone can help me with this.

Thanks,

Ruzi