>When partition tabels are different then you must always
>reboot! Also with Megascsi!

8-? You haven't never tested MegaSCSI, right? I can assure you that you
DON'T need to reboot when you change the disk NEVER. DOS 2 work area is
updated as well as MegaSCSI SRAM when a partition is changed, so everything
works. Reset is needed only when you change the device assigned to a drive
(at least this is advised by the device change program, actually I never
tested it because I have only one device!).

        Konami Man - AKA Nestor Soriano (^ ^)Y
                 Itsumo MSX user

              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/9797/msx.htm

This Pentium will become obsolete in 5 seconds...