Gabriel D. wrote:
> >       Note about Abyss: You know, Abyss is doing that game, XTazy.
> Nice, but
> it
> >requires GFX9000, Moonsound AND harddisk. So, I think XTazy will be
> surely
> >the best, but also one of the most unpopular MSX game which had ever
> been
> >made. Why? The requirements to run XTazy.
> Yes you´ll need a tR too, to run this game. But if more games of this
> kind are made for MSX2/(tR) (With G9000/MOONS) people will finally be
> forced to upgrade their system to get (and hopefully cool) new games.
>
> So it´s time to move on!

And so everybody buys a PC. It's cheap,faster and easier to find then
any MSX  material nowadays.
And a year later everybody buys another,more powerfull, PC because
:"it´s time to move on!"

David Heremans
--

"One difference between SuSE and Red Hat is that the
former operates in a country where people don't sue