Hello,

>Yes, the MBT is Sunrise Brazil!!
>Hello Rob, do answer my mail, I need to speak urgent with you?  it is
>subject of its interest. :)))

If you want to speak to Rob urgent, please mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>I sent several messages for [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I didn't obtain answer.
>The new email of MBT is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There are some problems with the [EMAIL PROTECTED] address, Rob's provider
tells him that it not matters if mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mail from outside of Holland will not allways arrive, so pleas use till
further notice the [EMAIL PROTECTED] address to get in contact with
Rob.

If Rob still doen't answer your e-mail you can always send them to me and
then I will forward these messages to him! ([EMAIL PROTECTED] ).