>        So, why didn't you change the name from "MSX Brazilian Team" to
>"Sunrise Brazil"? Excuse me, but I don't think becoming a "Sunrise" will
>solve all the problems. I dislike the idea, mostly 'cause we need to
>preserve our identity.

I think you understood me badly (as always!). I don't intend to change the
name
of MSX Brazilian Team for Sunrise Brazil, but only to inform that MBT
represents Sunrise in the
Brazil, as well as Hnostar, MSX Power Replay and other... what means that
MBT is in certain way Sunrise Brasil, as well as BMC it would be Future Disk
Brazil, but grieves that was not ahead.

> I like to be a member of BMC, my usergroup. And I
>think it's nicer having my own identity than being a foreign usergroup's
>"copy".

I agree with you. In moment any I said that would become Sunrise Brazil. I
just wanted to say that Sunrise already exists in Brazil through the
products that we resold.

>After, you need more people working with you, as I've said before,
>in a private mail. Almost only you are really working in MBT, but the club
>has six members.

This happens with great part of the clubs and it happened besides with its
group.

>        Finally, you know, Marco, that needs much more than a name to be
>successful. And unfortunately, there is a lot of people who isn't satisfied
>with MBT, even in Brazil.

I find this completely normal, since it is looked at the percentile ones.
Did I already hear complaints of almost all the clubs, besides of yours what
as it is driven by human beings, it is subject to error, or not?
MBT has in its postal suitcase. more than 1000 users and for the Internet
more than 130 users, and our objective is that 100% of our customers are
satisfied. If nor Jesus Cristo got an unanimity, why would MBT have to get?
Or will it be that 1130 unsatisfied users exist with MBT??:
Now if you find bad Ricardo, that shows us then as it is that makes her. Who
knows we are not needing another great club here in Brazil to generate a
healthy competition.

>        Damn, sending money into an envelope, like a lamer, a newbie? Every
>time I sent money to foreign countries, I've used 2 or 3 envelopes, and a
>magazine, so I placed the money between the magazine's pages.

I just accepted a suggestion. I had never made before this service type. To
do the one what?
I am paying for my ingenuousness.

>        Marco, you're a very smart guy, you know, you can't trust all the
>time in the Postal Services. There's always a dishonest person who will get
>the money. Yep, there's a risk. But it's always better to avoid being so
>unclever.

As the value was small, I thought would not have problems.  Now I tell it a
thing:
keep the advices that you are giving me, for you, because somebody day can
need them.

>        As I've ever said: IPO everytime.

But in that case  didn't compensate to send for IPO, because only the
expenses arrive
the value correspondent's half.

>        Please, don't think I'm angry with you, Marco, but I heard some
>people talking bad things about MBT (you know),

I hear they speak badly also about you, and also of the other members of its
club, don't think that you are immune you attack it. I don't have rage of
you and you know that have a great consideration for you. I knows that I
always collaborated with you and besides I sent several products for MSX RIO
98 with some gifts, but besides being my friend, you are mathematical and
being mathematical,  knows that in the practice is difficult to reach the
100%. Therefore what is worth it is that have the approval of most of the
users. We everybody answered the months, about 800 mails, we answered about
130 letters, and we assisted more than 100 phone calls, and you come me with
some isolated cases. Please, MBT is club that has prestige and that to every
year still grows more and all we know about our responsibility

> and if foreign people are
>offended, it can be worse for MBT and BMC, when we'll be sending our
>products to the world.

I knew that had propaganda in the middle! ;)
I want success to you!!. and of next time I will answer in Portuguese,
because my English is terrible and I make each sacrifice to answer a mail in
English that you don't know.

        []ao!

[Abracos,]
Greetings,

Marco Andre Heidtmann Monteiro
President of MSX Brazilian Team - MBT

MSX Brazilian Team
http://www.geocities.com/~msxworld
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
------#------#------#------#------#------#------
MSX World Magazine: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Editor: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Marco Andre Heidtmann Monteiro)
ICQ: 8238506
http://wwp.icq.com/8238506
Address:
MSX Brazilian Team