.

> So, it's a money talk, and not about "users' response".

Let's make a deal then. You spent the next year creating an RPG or another
really good MSX game, and then you can give it away for free.

When I finish a game that took me so much effort to make, the people who
want to play it may give me something in return. Not because I want the
money so badly, but it just feels good when someone is willing to spent his
money on something you created. At least I can use it to take my girlfriend
out to dinner to make up for all the time I spent behind my computer.

P.

   -----     AbraçOS/2, Daniel Caetano ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
 /| | | |\
 \| ___ |/   OS/2 Sites:  http://www.quasarbbs.com/daniel/
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/8752/os2hp/os2index.html
    | |      MSX Sites:   http://www.fudeba.cjb.net/
   -- --     Drawings:   http://www.djgallery.tsx.org/
...Programar e' a arte de organizar zeros e uns de forma que eles produzam
trabalho util!