Thanks again for your informations.
I have a last thing want to be confirmed that  the commands defined in
ISO7816-4 are not a standard?
All commands are card dependent ? (Although sometimes different types may have
the same commands set).

I am looking the OPENCT sourece,
Thanks again!
-----
bob

If you don't know what type of card you have, then just sending random APDUs to
the
card won't do you much good, and you may wind up locking up the card and
rendering
it useless.

In your example, you are looking at a Gemalto forum, do you think that your
card is a
Gemalto card of some type?

> You can try some common APDUs that work with OpenPlatform JavaCard
So, I don't know here what commands I can use ?

Do a Google search for "OpenPlatform" or have a look at the OpenSC sources for
example to find more information on APDUs that you can use.

And in my opinion, most of the commands in ISO7816-4 should SELECT FILE at
first.
So, I  just try to implement the SELECT FILE command.

Well, why do you think that you need to do a SELECT FILE at first? Some cards
don't
have any type of filesystem at all, so a SELECT FILE won't do anything with
those types
of cards.

mike

----