2009/1/15 lion <yjfp...@163.com>:
> I think I know more about these problem.
>
> TA2 is 0x81, So it's Specific mode and have the ability to change mode
> through hot reset.
> But, Fi Di != Fd Dd, so even if changed to Negotiate mode, the PTS command
> won't be accepted still.
>
> And because TA2's bit5=0, so the Fi=9 and Di=5 will be used.
>
> In summary, the T=1 has been selected automatically after reset and use Fi,
> Di(no more
> Fd,Dd). So I needn't do anything after reset. Just send SELECT FILE command.

At the application level you do not have to deal with PTS and
communication speed. It is the job of the card reader or of the card
reader driver.

You can't send a PTS at the PC/SC level for example.

PS: please just give the ATR without any parsing. It will be far
easier to copy-and-paste it to ATR_analysis [1].

[1] http://ludovic.rousseau.free.fr/softwares/pcsc-tools/index.html

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau