guys guys guys don't get ahead of yourselves! :-)

musicdsp.org is pretty simple in terms of code. Rewriting in drupal
(or similar) would take way too long and would -this is much more
important- require someone who is dedicated to musicdsp.org for the
next few years (as I myself have very little experience with Drupal,
except the nightmare that is called "security updates").

I'm just looking for someone who has a bit more time than me and feels
like hacking (not coding) a few extra things like a captcha
(recaptcha?) and what not into musicdsp's current code base - which is
PHP.

And anyway, if I would rewrite it, I would rewrite it in django as I
have a vast amount of experience with django. ;-))

 - Bram

http://www.samplesumo.com
http://www.freesound.org
http://www.smartelectronix.com