On 15/1/06 6:06 AM +0100 Schika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sorry I can't agree here - do we have an agreement at all? I'm still for
adding "Europe" and "unknown" to the year / country fields.

If you had read my email, you'd see that I'm saying that unknown should be added. This has been agreed on.

Sorry, if I missed something but I haven't read all the replies, cause
lack of time and not much at home.

Well, maybe you should go and read the replies then, considering you brought up the issue. The general view seems to be that trying to add wide-spread (and moving target) distribution regions will only cause more problems than it will solve. Also, the "made in" information printed on a CD is _not_ the distribution location, and quite often has no relation to the actual distribution of that CD.

http://moto-coda.org/public.gpg.key