On 15/1/06 8:04 AM +0100 Schika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Tarragon M. Allen wrote:

Also, the "made in" information printed on a CD is _not_ the
distribution location, and quite often has no relation to the actual
distribution of that CD.

If you had read my email, you'd see that I'm saying the same (Hint: Warp
Records example).

And thus why it's inappropriate for a release (distribution) country. This was the general view: to not add "EU" to the country list just because it's printed on some CDs as "made in EU".

Honestly, I'm not sure exactly what you're arguing about now.

http://moto-coda.org/public.gpg.key