On 09/08/06, Arturus Magi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 8/8/06, Oleg Rowaa[SR13] V. Volkov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think we may want two sets of these: one for virtuals and one for
'real's.  Real translations may be released simultaneously, and might
not have a distinct 'original' version.

(I can only think of one particular instance of this, myself: a song
by a local band called Da Yoopers, who wrote a particular song
simultaneously in English and Finnish.)

unless i'm mistaken, this is relationship is not for actual
translations of the tracks/releases themselves, but the track/release
*tracklistings* only.

however your problem still stands. perhaps best to use the language
the songs are sung in as the 'original' language, where possible.
failing that you could use the language of the country of origin.
probably will still be some grey areas...