Hi,

I would like to thank the people at this mailing list for their help.
However I am switching back to netscape for reading my mails and news.

I didn't like that netscape is so slow, and that I can't use my
favourite
editor (Vim) when composing messages. So I tried switching to slrn and
mutt, which many people recommend. But now, after 5 days reading the
docs about fetchmail+procmail+mutt, I see that it is easier for me to
enter the POP and NNTP settings into netscape, than setting 4 different
programs to run. I just click on the "Get new messages" and everything
will be downloaded and even separated into different mailboxes for me.

Maybe it says how clueless I am, maybe - that mutt is not complete. It's
not a flame, just wanted to let you know about some different opinion.

Regards
Alex