Hello Mutt Users!
On nie 20 sie 2000 20:53:02 GMT Jesper Holmberg wrote:

> procmail - not much work is need to set up the things you want to get
> done. I could mail you my .procmailrc (very, very simple) if you want
> it.

I am not sure (because I write my files using only vim :)), but I think
there is a rule file (or whatever it is called) for "dotfile generator"
(okay, I've never seen it, but I've heard of it :)) that should help
you.

> sendmail - have you tried postfix? It also practically works
> out-of-the-box.

And if you don't need so featured mta you can look at Masqmail. It is a
very simple mta designed to work only on host without (parent?) internet
connection.  AFAIK the current version is 0.1.0. Go to
http://www.innominate.org/~oku/ and try it :) Oh, there is (was maybe?)
a bug in 0.1.0 release. If you won't specify the allowed_rcpt_domains
variable, Masqmail won't send any mail outside your computer. The
solution: you can simply specify that variable or make a little change
to the route.c file. You have to comment out the following two lines
(these are lines number: 172, 173):
if(rcpt_list == NULL)
return;

--
Tomasz Olszewski | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"W ludziach więcej rzeczy zasługuje na podziw niż na pogardę." --