At some point hitherto, David T-G hath spake thusly:
> Unless I've misunderstood (and need correction), you've mixed two
> different items: traditional checking (accomplished via esc-P) and
> on-demand verifying (accomplished through various macros).  Can you
> confirm or deny?

Related to this:

IIRC, recently someone posted a macro that would essentially perform
Esc-P on every message in a folder.  I spent the morning combing
through the archives, but I couldn't find it.

Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?  If so, could you repost
it?  Also, is there a way to make mutt perform this every time it
enters a folder (or, better yet, ALL of them)?

I really think this should be built into mutt (though perhaps a
settable option, since it will likely slow down mutt's operation,
looking for PGP messages where one may not care about them).

Thanks

--
Derek Martin               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I prefer mail encrypted with PGP/GPG!