On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 10:22:04PM +0000, Dave Smith wrote:
(snipped a bunch of good points)

> Yes, it doesn't have nice and point-and-clicky interface, but I don't like
> them, anyway.

Like many of you on this list probably do, I get several hundred
messages a day (up to 600).  I almost hyperventilate at the thought of
trying to navigate through them with a pointy-clicky interface.  There
are some things that point-and-click GUIs are good for, but they are
usually (in my experience) far less efficient than an interface like
mutt's.  Therefore, I consider mutt's interface another plus. :)

> I guess the sort of people who would use a GUI file manager would use
> Netscape mail (or maybe Kmail or something like that), and people who use
> loads of xterms would use mutt.

I feel the same way about GUI file managers the same way I do about
Netscape mail. :)

--
Ben Logan: ben at wblogan dot net
OpenPGP Key KeyID: A1ADD1F0

When the bosses talk about improving productivity, they are never talking
about themselves.