* On 2002.04.10, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
*       "Michal 'hramrach' Suchanek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think it would be a good idea if c gave me folder tree of my current
> account and not local folders. ie if I am viewing somebody@somewhere/INBOX
> c should give me imap://somebody@somewhere/, not ~/Mail (or whatever).
> The annoying behavior is observed in mutt-1.3.27i-4mdk.
> Or is there a simple way of browsing my IMAP account I have overlooked?

set folder="imap://somebody@somewhere/"

If you have mailboxes defined, you'll still see those mailboxes, though,
instead of IMAP folders. You'll need to remove the mailboxes definitions
or add some IMAP-based mailboxes.

> Or prehaps there is a -devel list where this should be posted?

No, this is the correct address to start with.

--
 -D.    [EMAIL PROTECTED]        NSIT    University of Chicago