On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 12:10:14PM -0500, Dean Henrichsmeyer wrote:
> set folder=imap://host.foo.com/folder_root
>
> Substitute the host and the folder_root with your information and you'll
> browse your imap server by default.
>
> Dean
>
> On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 04:21:45PM +0200, Michal 'hramrach' Suchanek wrote:
> > I think it would be a good idea if c gave me folder tree of my current
> > account and not local folders. ie if I am viewing somebody@somewhere/INBOX
> > c should give me imap://somebody@somewhere/, not ~/Mail (or whatever).
> > The annoying behavior is observed in mutt-1.3.27i-4mdk.
> > Or is there a simple way of browsing my IMAP account I have overlooked?
> > Or prehaps there is a -devel list where this should be posted?

Thank you for your responses. If I understand what you are writing, you
all advise me to swich from browsing local folders by defalt to browsing
remote folders by default.
That differs from the behavior I'd like to achieve. I want mutt to show
the tree in which the folder that is currently open can be located so
that I can select its sibling or subfolder. Writing the whole URL is
quite a bit of typing, thus I do not consider this an easy way.
I set up mailboxes to point to all my accounts following another
advice to get easy access to all of them using c<tab><tab>.

I'll try to attach my muttrc for you to examine it. It's quite small and
fails in many unexpexted ways.

--
        Michal Suchanek
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

subscribe @linux-mandrake.com mutt-user
account-hook . unset imap_user imap_force_ssl
account-hook . set [EMAIL PROTECTED]
account-hook artax set imap_force_ssl=yes imap_user=msuc8339 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
account-hook dec59 set imap_force_ssl=no imap_user=suchanek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
save-hook .*    +saved-mail
save-hook \[Cooker\] +linux-saved
save-hook \[expert\] +linux-saved