* s. keeling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [04-12-02 19:46]:
> On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 08:27:21PM -0400, Shawn McMahon wrote:
> > begin  s. keeling quotation:
> > >
> > > One of the things driving this is I'd like to find a way to easily
> > > report spam to spamcop, which means I have to pass an ID and password.
> > > This is possible with lynx -auth=uname:passwd.  With w3m or links, it
> > > would be something like w3m http://uname:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
> >
> > Spamcop will give you an email address.  You forward the mails there,
>
> Actually, that's what I do now.  Submission works great.  I'm talking
> about the final bit about getting onto their system, reviewing
> spamcop's work, and hitting that last send reports bit.  Spamcop works
> great, except lynx tends to be the only browser that works well with
> their web server (Opera 5.0 is awful with it; Netscape is better; w3m
> would be great, but there's a cookie handling bug; links just hangs
> mutt - links can't figure out terminal geometry).
>
> And why didn't the cc: line get filled in with your reply address this
> time I did an "L"?  Excellent!

I use a small footprint limited feature web browser called dillo for
this final action to spamcop.  Works great and is very small and quick.
It is available at: sourceforge.netprojects/dillo/
--
Patrick Shanahan               Registered Linux User #207535
                        Registered at: http://counter.li.org