Chad --

First, I should note that the proper address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
rather than @gbnet.  While mutt.org is hosted at gbnet and the address
sometimes slips out, many here will only properly notice the message if
it goes to the real address.

...and then skidley said...
%
% With lynx -force_html i get a full readable page, with links %s i get a
% page more understandable than the default view but still with alot of
% html code included. Would you or anyone know a similar option for links,
% i cant seem to find one.

Have you tried template to get the name to end in .html or such?  I
haven't played with it, but I'm sure it's in the archives, and maybe even
for links.

% --
% "Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes
% hurtling down the highway."  -- Andrew S. Tanenbaum

Ha.  That's a relly good one.  I can see it now, and I'm already thinking
about the comparison!  I wonder if he knows from experience... :-)

%
% Chad Young - Registered Linux User #195191 @ http://counter.li.org
% Linux localhost 2.4.19-pre5-ac3 #1 Sat Apr 6 00:30:47 AST 2002 i686 GenuineIntel
%   6:35pm  up   0:10,  2 users,  load average: 0.15, 0.07, 0.04

HTH & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]