Incoming from rj:
> On Tue 16 at 06:25 PM -0600, "s. keeling" <keel...@nucleus.com> wrote:
>
> > Incoming from rj:
> > > On Tue 16 at 04:21 PM -0700, "Kevin J. McCarthy" <ke...@8t8.us> wrote:
> > >
> > > I may also be able to get rid of the '+10' setting as, which s. keeling
> > > pointed out, seems to be unneccesary.
> >
> > I did not say that.  I didn't even mean to imply it.
>
> Apologies, I think I included it by extension when I discovered that it

No problemo.  :-) I was just playin' wit cha.  I'm a geek, so I want
to start *everything* from the beginning.  "Okay, and then what
happens?"  & etc.

> also wasn't necessary in the sense you were talking about insofar as
> without the macro I still landed exactly at line 10.

I just want to help people think.  Understand the problem, what are
the options, where do we go from here, and what traps await us?  We're
better than this stuff.  All's necessary is for us to bang our heads
on it.  It'll fall over; eventually.

De nada.  Have fun.  :-)

- -