................Mon 15.Apr'13 at 10:18:43 -0700 Kevin J.
McCarthy................
> rj wrote:
> > On Mon 15 at 12:04 AM -0400, rj <r...@panix.com> wrote:
> >
> > > That would mean that although this line cures the problem, something else
> > > is causing it.
> >
> > What was causing it was this key binding:
> > bind   index,pager   {   reply    # Restored to 'r' in macro below.
> >
> > combined with this macro:
> > macro index,pager  r  ":set editor='vim +10'^M{^M"  "reply with quoting"
>
> Great news that you figured it out!
>
> I don't know if you are using the "{" binding too, or have done that
> just to use inside your macro.  In case it's the latter, note that you
> can actually use <enter> and <reply> inside the macro instead:
>
> macro index,pager  r  "<enter-command>set editor='vim +10'<enter><reply>"
> "reply with quoting"
>
> -Kevin

RJ, Kevin's macro here is the usual way macros are written, as opposed
to using control sequences as you've done. It's a lot clearer when
looking at it. And it's best to write the macro using explicit commands
rather than using key bindings you've set elsewhere in your muttrc. I
read further down thread you've still got some issues with your macro?
What exactly is happening or not happening that you would like to
change?

James Griffin:  jmz at kontrol.kode5.net
                                jmzgriffin at gmail.com

A4B9 E875 A18C 6E11 F46D  B788 BEE6 1251 1D31 DC38