Browsing the Web I've seen that usually companies look for developers working
on MySQL and Php. Why are the two things linked? I mean I've not found any
requests for just a MySQL developer or DBA (as for example it happens for
Oracle), but it's always requested a MySQL/Php expert.
I ask for it 'cause I've always been a developer/DBA on RDBMS (Oracle and DB2)
and as I've been learning MySQL for few weeks, I'd like to know whether and why
it's so important to learn Php as well. It would be so difficult to find a job
as MySQL developer/DBA without knowing Php as well.
Thanks!