I realize this is somewhat off-topic for this list but:

I too have extensive experience with PHP/MySQL used in large scale
projects but I have experience with other languages and frameworks as
well.

I merely wished to dispel the common, newb impression that PHP is the
only realistic choice.

 - md

--
 - michael dykman