[snip]
Jay,

PHP is a WEB based Server Side scripting Language.

Do not compare it with C. C is a middle -level System programming
language.

Please stop comparing.
[/snip]

The statements about C were not mine, it was just the way that the
thread was snipped together. Believe me when I say that I know my
languages, I have been in this business for 30 years and up until
recently even maintained legacy Fortran code.

But you are incorrect, PHP is not just a WEB based Server Side scripting
language and like most languages it shares, and therefore can be
compared to, traits with other languages like C.