"First: take it to court.  Potentially expensive, and probably not good for
public relations for either party"  probably the only sentence that makes
sense in this "affaire"

from a mysql user point of view, nusphere's move is completely amateur

i can't see any intelligent motivation for it, the existence of such a site
will only spread confusion, bad press and discredit Mysql as well as open
source in general , and oh, isn't nusphere's main stream business Open
Source???
can someone from Nusphere explain it here????

the people from microsoft must be really pleased with this stuff