Claudio Cicali ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) writes:

> At a first glance, I think Oracle PL/SQL is the best (afaik)
> programming language for sp, but, in the case we implement
> that language, should we go against some Oracle copytight
> infringment ?

Why would you want to do such a thing? Isn't SQL good enough? I'm just trying to
figure out your reasoning here, besides the same argument used by the XML crowd of
"it's the latest/greatest do-all-be-all-end-all, so everyone should be using it" type
of nonsense.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  214/341-4420 - http://www.pobox.com/~erc

Squished Mosquito, Inc.
Internet Applications Development
Escapade Server-Side Scripting Language Development Team
http://www.squishedmosquito.com
Pensacola - Dallas - Dresden - London