Well, I'm not an expert on security, but I don't think this is a database
issue. It is really a file/operating system issue. I don't think you can do
anything in the database against copying the files. If somebody has access on
file system level, the dbms is powerless. So I think you need to think about
the OS.
Stefan

--
Stefan Kuhn M. A.