Hi,

I have been using MySQL since 3.2x and now 4.0.1x in Windows NT and Windows
2000 IIS / .asp environment including MyODBC for more than 4 years now, and
never lost any data. Setup problems have been solved by reading and
following instruction in the manual, or asking in the support / newsgroups.

So, you can have a pricewise cheap database (remember to contribute to the
company), with "free" worldwide support, or a expensive SQL server with only
payable support - if you contribute the same amount to MySQL as to MS, you
might probably (almost) get your personal supportline.

Best regards
Peter
Copenhagen denmark