----- Original Message -----
From: "Heikki Tuuri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: Major problem converting MyISAM to InnoDB

> Cliff,

MyISAM
> tables
>
> Register now for the 2004 MySQL Users Conference!
> http://www.mysql.com/events/uc2004/index.html

This is what I was thinking. I recreated the .frm file after having the
problems by creating a new innodb table with the same structure as the
original. I was told by someone else the frm for myisam and innodb are the
same file. I found the field names in the innodb file by catting through the
data file searching, but they are very scattered obviously. I am almost
positive I am not missing any fields or even that the field definitions are
different because I have a table with the exact same setup. I will keep
poking around to see if I can find anything new, but at this point I am
almost out of ideas. Thanks for the help.