List: MySQL General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From: Cliff Date: March 5 2004 8:12am
Subject: Re: Major problem converting MyISAM to InnoDB

I think I may have gotten closer to the root of the problem. It seems that
the field named 'comments' is the one that crashes the server when it is
selected. Here is the output of the logs when I do 'select comments from
allusa':

040304 23:14:52  mysqld restarted
040304 23:14:53  InnoDB: Started
/mnt/disk2/mysql/bin/mysqld: ready for connections.
Version: '4.0.18-standard-log'  socket: '/tmp/mysql.sock'  port: 3306
Fatal error '_waitq_remove: Not in queue' at line ? in file
/usr/src/lib/libc_r/uthread/uthread_priority_queue.c (errno = ?)

Number of processes running now: 0

I searched google and it seems that error has been seen in many programs
since it is a threading issue. Any ideas on what would cause this?