I have used access in the past and now I have started using MySQL. I have customer
table, customer order table, customer order detail table. How would I make sure that
when a particular customer log-in he/she sees only the account that is set-up for
them. What confused me is that MySQL has a database called mysql and a table in this
database called users that is used to set a user name and password for each user. I
could not figure out how a user in my case a customer that has access to a customer
table could be restricted to see his/her transaction only.

Any insight is very much appreciated.